viernes, 1 de diciembre de 2023

My blog:


My experience participating in the Erasmus project has helped me meet other people, learn things about my own city and to practice my english. My favourite day this week was Monday, because we introduced ourselves, we got to know each other and also in the afternoon we made cookies to gain more confidence.

At the moment I am really liking this experience and I would like to be able to repeat it.


Now Im going to talk about the week in general:


 On Monday we introduced ourselves and we went to the Mudic museum, I really liked the museum I learnt a lot of new things.


On Tuesday we went to Murcia to see a lot of museums and also we went to some shops, I had so much fun in the shops.


On Wednesday we stayed in Orihuela and we visited a lot of historical things, wich i thought they were very interesting.


On Thursday we went to Torrevieja to see a few museums and then to eat in La Zenia, I loved going to La Zenia because of the shops.


And finally on Friday we visited the palmera and we had lunch all together.


This week was amazing, I hope we can repeat it.

 

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Inicio de nuevo proyecto Erasmus+ en el ámbito de la educación escolar en IES Gabriel Miró de Orihuela para el curso 2023/24. Nº proyecto 2023-1-ES01-KA121-SCH-000119754

Con este nuevo proyecto vamos a organizar 5 movilidades en grupo de estudiantes a países como Francia, Italia y Polonia. A Francia realizare...